All content included at www.seikous.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC and it is protected by international copyright laws. It may not be copied, modified, removed, deleted, added to, transmitted, sold, leased, rented or used to create any derivative works from any content on this website. All other trademarks not owned by Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC are property of their respective owners (suppliers, manufacturers, vendors, etc.) and are used with permission by www.seikous.com.
www.seikous.com and its associates attempt to keep the most updated inventory from stock, manufacturers and distributors. However, there may be occasions when a product has limited or no availability due to a backorder or an item being discontinued by the manufacturer. In such case, we will notify you and work with you to find an alternative to substitute items that are not available. Please note that “built to order” items can take up to 4-8 weeks to be ready to ship depending on the manufacturer. If you would like to check on a product availability, feel free to contact us at 1-888-734-0924 and one of our associates would be glad to assist you.
Our mission at www.seikous.com is to provide you with the best service at an affordable cost. Therefore, we are constantly negotiating our rates with the carriers to keep your shipping costs as low as we can. Our shipping calculator is programmed to provide the most accurate rate possible; however, it is only an estimate and may be subject to change. If the actual shipping cost is less than 10% more expensive than what we originally quoted you, we will cover the difference. If the cost difference is greater than 10%, we will contact you for approval before processing your order and payment.
Note: Rates apply to the lower 48 states in the US. Orders going out of this coverage, may be subject to additional charges. For international orders please contact us at 1-888-734-0924 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please confirm that shipping address has been entered correctly (street, number, city, state and zip code). Customer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges caused for incorrect or incomplete information.
- Make sure you enter and include: name of business, suite number, hours and delivery instructions.
- Note: We cannot process orders to P.O. Boxes (carriers will not deliver).
Location Types and Special Services
Please make sure to confirm the type of location (non-commercial or commercial) and if any special service is required.
- Non-commercial shipments are those going to a residence or any other living space. If you are a home-based business, shipment will be considered as residential.
- Commercial shipments are those going to a business, warehouse, or any other industrial space. Schools, churches, jails, hospitals, medical centers and fire stations are considered commercial-limited access locations and may cause additional charges on the shipment.
This section only applies for freight shipments.
Freight items are usually large and heavy, that is why we strongly recommend requesting lift-gate for your delivery. Shipping rates are standard dock to dock and don’t include special services. Below you can find a list of the most common special services and the estimated price for each:
- Lift-gate (curbside delivery. Items will be taken off the truck by the driver) – $75.00
- Residential Freight Delivery – $75
- Inside-Delivery – $75-$100. (pallet must fit thru the door)
- Notification (call 24 hours prior delivery)- $15.00
- Appointment (may affect delivery time) – price may vary depending of the carrier
- White-Glove (can include unpacking, inspection, removal/disposal of packing materials and some other services) – Call us for a quote and more information
Customer will be responsible for any additional charges that may occur for unrequested special services used at the time of the delivery.
Receiving your Freight Delivery
It is the customer’s responsibility to check and inspect their shipment prior to accepting it and signing for it. Once the driver leaves and “none damage” is noted on the delivery receipt, it will be considered that the customer has received the order/shipment in good condition. Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC cannot be held liable for any unreported damage. If any damage is identified afterwards, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a claim directly with the freight company. Please follow the instructions below step by step when receiving your shipment.
- Verify that the number of packages being delivered to you match the number of packages on the label or packing slip.
- Inspect your entire shipment for any shortage or visible damage and note on the delivery receipt If you notice any damage on the packaging before the driver leaves. If you find out that the equipment has been damaged, please refuse the delivery and contact us immediately at 1-888-734-0924 or email us at email@example.com.
- After accepting your delivery, unpack and inspect for any concealed damage. In case that any concealed damage is found, please conserve the original shipping and product packing. You will have 5 days after receiving your order to report any concealed damage. If you fail to report this within this timeframe, the claim will more likely be denied by the carrier.
Note: We are always here to help our customers. If freight damage occurs, please call us immediately at 1-888-734-0924. Please have your order number and tracking or pro number available so we can assist you diligently. (if shipping is arranged by the customer, the customer is responsible for any damage/lost claim).
We offer free shipping on selected products and is only available for orders going to the 48 lower states. Special services may not be included and are subject to charges.
Payment Methods Accepted
- We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. All credit card payments are processed thru Authorize.net secure payment processing system.
- Check payments can be accepted for orders over $300.00 before shipping and sales tax. A quote must be requested before processing payments with a check. Call us at 1-888-734-0924 and one of our associates will be glad to assist you.
- ACH and Wire transfers
- Purchase Orders can be accepted for schools and government orders over $500.00
- For financing options click here.
If a chargeback is filed by the customer for an order placed at www.seikous.com and it is determined as a legit transaction, customer will be responsible for a $25.00 chargeback fee applied by the bank.
We are committed to comply with the law and government regulations. Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC is a Florida based company and therefore is required to collect state sales tax. 7% state sales tax will apply for every order shipping within the state of Florida. All other orders shipping outside Florida are subject to our manufacturer’s sales agreements.
Some of our manufacturers require sales tax to be collected depending on their headquarters and operational buildings locations (sales tax will be calculated depending on destination). We work tirelessly to keep our sales tax estimator updated; however, states are constantly changing their sales tax laws and regulations. In case that sales tax on your order were not calculated correctly, we will contact you to communicate the correct amount and get your approval before shipping.
Note: If you are a tax-exempt organization and desire to claim your exemption benefit, your order must be placed through our customer service line at 1-888-734-0924, Mon. through Fri., 8:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. Eastern time zone.
The information contained on www.seikous.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason including: Potentially fraudulent order, incorrect pricing, typographical or image errors, among others.
Manufactures are constantly having price increases. Therefore, our prices are subject to change without notification. In the case of a price adjustment, you will be contacted prior processing your order.
Site Policies and Modifications
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this website, you agree to all the terms of Seiko Restaurant Supply LLC terms and conditions. If you are not in agreement to these terms, please discontinue the use of our website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to these terms is an acknowledgement of your acceptance of these changes.