• Fast Drying time (10 to 15 seconds)
• High Speed: 203 mph max airspeed.
• Adjustable High Speed Motor: Turn up for fast drying; turn down for quiet operation. Low Power Consumption: works at an adjustable 450-1300 watts.
• Universal Voltage – Convenient to install as the Voltage (110 – 240 V) adjusts automatically saving on installation time. Easy to install.
• Steel Cover available in 4 Different Color/Finish options. (White Epoxy, Black Epoxy, Bright (Polished) Stainless Steel , & Satin (Brushed) Stainless Steel) – this listing is for the M09AC-UL Bright Stainless Steel.
• Long Service Life: Designed to withstand high traffic and vandal prone areas.
• 5 years limited warranty
• UL® and CSA® approved
• Optional ADA Compliant Recessed Kit also available (SOLD SEPARTELY) – Model# KT009CS fabricated of 18 GA type 304 Stainless Steel.
• Universal Voltage: 110 – 240V
• Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
• Insulation Class: I
• Dimensions: 330 x 213 x 170 mm
• Weight: 5,1 Kg
• Air speed: 191-325 Km/h
• Total Power: 420 – 1.100 W
• Consumption: 3,2 – 5 A
• rpm: 19.000 – 30.000 min
• Air temperature (room temp.=. 21ºC): 40 °C
• Drying time: 10 – 15 sec
• Noise level (at 2 m): 67 – 74 dBA
• Protection level: IP23
• Automatic disconnection: 60 s
• Mounting – Surface-mounted: not ADA compliant Recessed (with recessed kit): ADA compliant
M09 MACHFLOW has a volume control to reduce the excessive noise from the restroom disturbing adjacent spaces. It is easy to install and utilizes universal voltage to adjust automatically to any washroom need, perfect for older buildings and high traffic areas. The adjustable motor helps also to customize the velocity and noise level of the dryer, ideal for Schools, Campus Libraries, and other facilities. Recess kits are available to comply with ADA requirements for public restrooms. The Machflow® is an extremely energy efficient high speed dryer, guaranteed to reduce power consumption and increase customer satisfaction. Has received excellent reviews from many office Building complex, College Campuses, Restaurant Chains, Airport, Shopping Centers, and Platinum LEED Buildings across the nation.