The Newco IA-TC is an automatic, smart and energy-conserving low profile coffee brewer that automatically powers down when is not in use. Designed to brew into thermal servers with a 12 cup capacity, this sleek and compact brewer combines all the advanced Newcos´s ACE brewing features with energy saving features including: heater override that turns heating elements on the same moment a brew cycle is initiated, providing better brewing temperatures and reduced recovery time; auto power save mode reduces the number of times the brewer cycles which prolongs life of components; auto-arm capable checks water temperature before brewing to ensure optimum brew temperature; dual volume settings provides the ability to brew half batches for flavored and gourmet coffees.
The IA-TC brewer is built with stainless steel to provide long stability and durability, perfectly suited for medium or large businesses looking to reduce energy consumption such as: office break rooms, sitting room environments, cafeterias, small convenience stores, hotel lobbies or restaurants.
• Brews into thermal dispensers with a 12 cup capacity
• Auto-Arm ensures optimum brewing temperature
• Water level detection system
• Adjustable brew safety light and ready light
• Gravity hot water faucet system
• Stainless steel
• Universal base
• Pulse brewing option: Pulses your chosen water volume onto the coffee bed for ultimate taste profile
• Heater over-ride
• Power save / power down
• Half Pot / Full Pot selector provides the ability to brew half batches for flavored and gourmet coffees.
• Tank “ON/OFF” switch
• PDS valve for flow control
• Thermal carafe (64oz) included
• Capacity: Brews 3.9 gallons of coffee per hour
• Dimensions: 16.5″ Height x 8.5″ Width x 16.5″ Depth
• Weight: 23 lbs.
• Electrical: 120V, 1750W, 14.6A
• Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM