The Newco GXF-8D is an automatic coffee maker with back-up pour over option designed to brew into 1.5 or 2 Gallon thermal satellite. Featuring a modular cabinet that can fit different size airpots and thermal dispensers by simply changing the base; a versatile faceplate design conceals different brewing volume switches to choose from, providing different configurations to attend your coffee needs around the changing environment of your business. Other features of the GX series include: auto-arm, visa-brew, back-up pour over, optional bypass and multi-pot selection with multi-voltage.
The GXF is built with durable stainless steel and top quality materials to provide years of trouble-free operation and deliver fresh hot coffee with every brew. This higher volume coffee brewer is ideal for busier locations such as: large office break rooms, sitting room environments, convenience stores, cafeterias, hotel buffets and restaurants.
• Brews into 1.5 – 2 gallon thermal satellite
• Automatic coffee maker, requires water line hookup
• Back up pour-over feature in case of no water line
• Visa-brew for better flavor extraction
• Optional bypass and multi-pot selection
• Patented Modular Design
• Ready light indicates when optimum brew temperature is achieved
• Gravity hot water faucet system
• PDS valve for flow control
• Auto arm capable
• Durable stainless steel construction
• Master on/off power switch
• Dual voltage
• Versatile faceplate design
Thermal dispenser not included
• Capacity: Brews 4.5 gallons of coffee per hour
• Dimensions: 30.2″ Height x 9.5″ Width x 19″ Depth
• Weight: 51 lbs.
• Electrical: 120-240V, 1375-5500W, 11.5-22.9A
• Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM.