The Newco GXDF-8D is an automatic dual coffee brewer with back-up pour over option and two brew heads, designed to brew into two thermal dispensers with a 2 gallon capacity each. By incorporating a solid state thermostat with an over-ride function, this brewer maintains an accurate water temperature in the tank, which helps ensuring a proper brewing temperature from beginning to end for optimum coffee extraction and a faster recovery between cycles. The GX dual series provides with features including: multiple volume brew selection, digital heating technology, gravity hot water faucet and a 6-Gallon hot water reservoir, which makes it the ideal solution for locations with a very high demand for coffee.
The GXDF-8D is built with durable stainless steel and top quality materials to provide years of trouble-free operation and deliver fresh hot coffee with every brew. This high volume coffee brewer is ideal for large locations with heavy coffee activity such as: corporate office break rooms, sitting room environments, convenience stores, large cafeterias, hotel buffets and restaurants.
• Brews into 2 gallon thermal dispensers
• Automatic coffee maker, requires water line hookup
• Back up pour-over feature in case of no water line
• Visa-brew for better flavor extraction
• Optional bypass and multi-pot selection
• Ready light indicates when optimum brew temperature is achieved
• Gravity hot water faucet system
• PDS valve for flow control
• Auto arm capable
• Solid State Thermostat maintains a proper water temperature in the tank
• Thermostat Over-Ride provides a faster recovery time and a more consistent brew temperature for optimum
• Durable stainless steel construction
• Dual voltage
Thermal dispensers not included
• Capacity: Brews 24-34 gallons of coffee per hour
• Dimensions: 30.75″ Height x 19″ Width x 19.13″ Depth
• Weight: 69 lbs.
• Electrical: 3 phase electric line
• Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM