The Newco FC-S is an automatic modular coffee brewer specially designed to brew into thermal carafes. It brews using a dump valve system that allows hot water to be drawn immediately from the hot water tank, instead of the traditional cold water pre-fill that starts the brewing process, resulting in faster overall brew cycles, better brewing temperature and more consistent brew volumes. This sleek and compact brewer incorporates advanced brewing features including: a water level detection system that eliminates evaporation short pots, standard brew ready light, a gravity hot water faucet system which dispenses hot water without altering the brew volume, pulse water inlet for optimal flavor extraction, auto-arm capable checks water temperature before brewing to ensure optimum brew temperature, and a smart base design that easily centers each thermal vessel directly under the brew basket.
The FC-S brewer is built with stainless steel to provide long stability and durability; perfectly suited for medium or large businesses with medium to heavy activity such as: office break rooms, sitting room environments, cafeterias, small convenience stores, hotel lobbies or restaurants.
• Brews into thermal carafes with a 12 cup capacity
• Dump valve operation with pulsating water inlet
• Auto-Arm ensures optimum brewing temperature
• Water level detection system
• Ready light indicates when optimum brew temperature is achieved
• Gravity hot water faucet system
• Stainless steel
• Smart base for better vessel alignment
• Tank “ON/OFF” switch
• Thermal carafe (64oz) included
• Capacity: Brews 3.9 gallons of coffee per hour
• Dimensions: 17.6″ Height x 8.5″ Width x 17.4″ Depth
• Weight: 24 lbs.
• Electrical: 120V, 1750W, 14.6A
• Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM