• Brews into 2 gallon coffee servers.
• Water volume is adjustable through the digital display from 30 ounces to 3 gallons.
• Easily adjustable water temperature from the touch pad on the front of the machine. Water temperature may
range from 170 degrees and 210 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Hot water faucet for allied products.
• “Brew 1” and “Brew 2” selectors provide a choice of two adjustable flavor profiles or portion sizes.
• Digital display counts down the minutes and seconds remaining until the basket has finished draining. Visa-
Brew time may be adjusted.
• Master “on/off” switch.
• Pre-infusion wets the coffee grounds to de-gas fresh roasted coffee in the basket so that the grounds may
be evenly saturated during the brew cycle.
• Pulse brewing for ultimate flavor extraction.
• Water filtering light indicates that fresh water is being drawn through the filtration system into the
• Filter monitor indicates when the water filter is ready to be changed.
• Audible signal sounds after the filter basket has finished draining.
• Coffee monitor light indicating the freshness of the last brewed beverage.
• Cycle counter shows the number of brew cycles.
• Power conservation saves energy while machine is idle.
• Durable stainless steel construction.
• (Two) 2 gallon Newco servers + stands included
• Dimensions: 33.4″ Height x 22″ Width x 22″ Depth
• Weight: 80 lbs.
• Electrical: 120-240V, 5500W, 22.9A
• Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM