The Newco ACE-TC is an automatic low profile coffee brewer specially designed to brew into thermal servers with a 12 cup capacity. This sleek and compact brewer incorporates advanced brewing features including: a water level detection system that eliminates evaporation short pots, an adjustable brew safety light which flashes to alert the user the brew cycle is in process, and a gravity hot water faucet system which dispenses hot water ideal for hot chocolate, tea, or soups, while brewing without altering the brew volume. It comes equipped with Newco´s PDS valve technology that ensures the most accurate flow control in the market.
The ACE-TC brewer is built with stainless steel to provide long stability and durability; perfectly suited for small or medium businesses with low to medium activity such as: office break rooms, sitting room environments, cafeterias, small convenience stores, and small restaurants.
• Brews into thermal carafes with a 12 cup capacity
• Water level detection system
• Adjustable brew safety light and ready light
• Gravity hot water faucet system
• Stainless steel
• Universal base
• Pulse brewing option
• Tank “ON/OFF” switch
• PDS Valve for flow control
• Thermal carafe (64oz) included
• Capacity: Brews 3.9 gallons of coffee per hour
• Dimensions: 16.5″ Height x 8.5″ Width x 16.5″ Depth
• Weight: 23 lbs.
• Electrical: 120V, 1750W, 14.6A
• Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 1.5 GPM